Here’s a source I found for free photos – Unsplash.com. You also can join and contribute (upload) your own photos for (free) use by others.
I’ll repeat a few key sentences from their web site. Visit the site for full terms and license.
- All photos can be downloaded and used for free.
- Commercial and non-commercial purposes.
- No permission is needed (although attribution is appreciated).
- Photos cannot be sold without significant modification.
The license does not include the right to use:
- Trademarks, logos or brands,
- People’s images if they are recognizable,
- Works of art or authorship
that appear in photos. If you download photos with any of these depicted in them, you may need the permission of the brand owner of the brand or work of authorship or individual depending on how you use the Photo.
This is not an endorsement. They have not paid anything for this blog post. I’m just sharing it because I found useful. Hope you do, too.
(Photo by Benjamin Combs on Unsplash)